Payment terms are strictly net on the agreed basis of the trading account with Icon Radford LP (referred to throughout this document as IconRadford)
IconRadford may change prices without notice, except where there is an agreement to give an agreed period of notice. Icon Radford publishes recommended retails for the benefit of all customers and trade pricing is calculated in relation to recommended retail prices.
Deliveries are ex IconRadford warehouses. Freight charges apply. Goods will be delivered to your nominated delivery address for each order. This information must be supplied with the order and cannot be changed once the goods have been packed for shipment.
IconRadford relies on customers to make their own enquiries about the suitability of fabrics or wallpaper for the particular end use for which they are intended. Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, shrinkage or wear. Fabric widths and repeats may vary. Because of variations in fibers, yarns and dyes we cannot guarantee precise colour matching against pattern books or samples, or between production runs or between wallpapers and fabrics. Our liability for any claim is limited to the invoice value of the goods.
It is the responsibility of the customer to calculate required quantities of fabric or wallpaper. Icon Radford will advise about pattern repeats, lengths and widths but we do not calculate quantities required.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed by IconRadford’s supplier and returns of goods imported to order are not accepted.
Homeware items taken from our showrooms on approval must be returned within 24 hours and will be invoiced if not returned within this timeframe.
No claims can be considered after fabric or wallpaper has been cut or made up. Any faults in our goods must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of those goods, supported by images clearly showing the problem. Claims cannot be considered where these requirements are not followed. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 7 days of invoice date.
USE OF LOGOS
Use of the IconRadford logo or associated brand logos on the customer’s website or in advertising is with the prior written approval of IconRadford.
ICON RADFORD BRANDS
IconRadford is the exclusive distributor for Australia and New Zealand of a number of international brands and also edits its own range sold under the labels of Dotmagnus and Icon Everyday. All are referred to throughout this document as IconRadford Brands.
ONLINE AND MAIL ORDER RESELLING
Online Resellers Definition
- An Online Only Reseller of IconRadford Brands (Online Resellers in the rest of this document) has no physical place of business that customers could reasonably be expected to visit and purchase from.
- A Physical Store Reseller of IconRadford Brands, with an Online Store Extension (Stores in the rest of this document) has a fixed physical place of business that customers can reasonably be expected to visit and purchase from.
No-one involved in the operation of the account may be directly or indirectly engaged, concerned or interested in any way in the business of supplying any goods distributed by IconRadford by catalogue or online, unless this is expressly agreed in writing with Icon Radford.
Online Resellers, Stores or other catalogue business may not display IconRadford brands at a perpetual markdown, where the RRP price is displayed and a discount is then applied. In such cases terms and conditions may vary from those applying to this trading account, or IconRadford may refuse to supply.
- Online Resellers and Stores must maintain excellent visual, promotional and aspirational standards of presentation and practice at all times in accordance with IconRadford Brand Standards for all IconRadford Brands.
- Logos for IconRadford brands may only be displayed with the express permission of IconRadford
USE OF IMAGERY
- Images for online use are supplied FOC to Stores and Online Resellers, where the relevant sampling and/or stock is purchased.
- If sampling and/or stock is not purchased, images will not be supplied unless IconRadford is satisfied with the sales and marketing approach being followed online. This is at the discretion of IconRadford.
- Images must only be used as supplied and may not be altered in any way, except where cropping and downsizing to fit banner shapes is required
- All images used in promotional, social and online channels must be attributed to the IconRadford Brand. E.g. Designers Guild, Cole and Son, House of Hackney.
ACCESS TO SAMPLING
- Sampling of fabric and wallpaper is available for purchase for all IconRadford Brands. Online resellers of cushions and other lifestyle product must purchase stock to support their online sales.
- Cutting samples may be supplied to Stores which purchase sampling at a discounted price as part of the sample book purchase price.
- Cutting samples may be supplied to Online Resellers and customers which do not purchase sampling at full price + postage and packaging.
REMOVAL OF IMAGERY AND CESSATION OF ONLINE SALES
- If IconRadford believes that Brand Standards are not being maintained appropriately, Online Resellers and Stores may be asked to remove all images for IconRadford Brands within 7 days of the request being made in writing.
- Where IconRadford exercises the right outlined in 1 above, online sales must cease immediately, but open back orders will be fulfilled
- Where IconRadford reasonably believes a customer is in breach of this agreement, Icon Radford may refuse to continue supply to the customer.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
Where an Online Reseller or Store changes ownership, a new application to trade with IconRadford must be completed and signed. IconRadford is under no obligation to continue supply in the event of a change of ownership.
MAINTENANCE OF ACCOUNTS
Where a customer has not traded for 12 months or more, Icon Radford may close the account. A new application is required to reopen the account if the customer wishes to recommence trading.
Interest may be charged on overdue trading account balances at the current Bank Overdraft Rate plus 2%. If IconRadford needs to send a trading account to a Collection Agency to recover any monies owing, all collection charges will be added to the outstanding balance and will be due and payable by the customer.
TERRITORY/ NO EXPORT
The customer undertakes not to export any products purchased from IconRadford outside of Australia and New Zealand. This requirement must be clearly expressed on all websites operated by the customer.
These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of all terms and conditions contained in the buyer’s order. Acceptance of delivered goods constitutes acceptance of IconRadford’s terms and conditions of sale.
Ownership of any and all goods shall remain with IconRadford until payment in full is made for them and for all other goods supplied by IconRadford to the Customer.